Semolina Cake with Cream.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, semolina cake with cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Semolina Cake with Cream is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Semolina Cake with Cream is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have semolina cake with cream using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Semolina Cake with Cream:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of smith semolina.
- Prepare 2 can of nestle cream (160g).
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1 cup of milk powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get of Toppings:.
- Get 1 of pck thick cream (125ml).
- Get of Almond nuts (whole/sliced).
- Make ready of Sauce:.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
Instructions to make Semolina Cake with Cream:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Stir using hand mixer or hand stirring only. Mix it very well..
- In a baking tray,wipe tahina if you have, if don't have just wipe oil. Then put the mixture and put nut and cream. (As you shown in picture).
- Then put inside the oven of 20-30 minutes with the heat of 180°c. Until brown..
- In another place., put milk and sugar in a cooking pot then put in fire,wait until boil once then take it out. Put this over the cake..
- Put Rose flower and pistacio powder for design. And for extra smell and taste..
- This are the picture of thick cream and tahina..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food semolina cake with cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!