Cream Cheese Danish.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cream cheese danish. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream Cheese Danish is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cream Cheese Danish is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cream cheese danish using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Danish:
- Take 1 box of puff pastry, each sheet laid out on floured surface and cut into 6 rectangles.
- Make ready 1 can of pie filling of choice, I used blueberry this time.
- Take of Cheese filling:.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready of Cream or egg for washing edges.
- Prepare of Sugar for dusting.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Danish:
- Preheat oven to 400. Beat cream cheese and sugar til smooth. Add egg. Beat til combined.
- Leaving an edge, spread spoonful of cream cheese mixture then a spoonful of pie filling on top of that to each rectangle. Brush edges with cream and dust with sugar..
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or til edges are puffed and brown. Allow to cool before storing..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cream cheese danish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!