Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken with sun dried tomato cream sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken with sun dried tomato cream sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 10 of Boneless chicken thighs.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 2 cups of slivered sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Make ready 1 of medium to large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of dry white wine.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Get of Chopped parsley for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Take 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomatoes and heat in a pan. Add the chicken and cook until both sides of the chicken start to brown..
- While the chicken is cooking, gather the other ingredients and have ready..
- Once the chicken is done and has browned, remove from pan and set aside on a plate..
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and onion. Sauteed for about 3-4 minutes..
- Increase the heat to high. Let the onion and sun dried tomatoes simmer for another minute, then add the wine..
- Continue simmering on high heat, scraping the bottom of pan to remove anything stuck to the bottom of the pan..
- Once the wine has evaporated, about 10 minutes with this recipe, stir in the heavy cream and add a little more salt and pepper to taste..
- The sauce will thicken within 10 seconds. Add the chicken and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Top with the chopped parsley and enjoy 😁.
- I served this over steamed green beans..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken with sun dried tomato cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!