No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- Make ready 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of Green food coloring (optional).
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you'the like).
Steps to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it's all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!