Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Get 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Make ready 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Take 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- Take 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- Make ready 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Take 1.5 L of Water.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Take of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!