Cream cheese potatoes. These cream cheese scalloped potatoes are a no-brainer, though. They go well with turkey or ham, and they are more substantial than mashed potatoes,. Cream cheese makes these mashed potatoes extra rich and creamy.
Perfectly seasoned with garlic and herbs — you'll never go back! The potatoes are baked and then filled with beaten potato, cheese, and seasonings. Watch me make these Cream Cheese Potatoes from start to finish!
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cream cheese potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These cream cheese scalloped potatoes are a no-brainer, though. They go well with turkey or ham, and they are more substantial than mashed potatoes,. Cream cheese makes these mashed potatoes extra rich and creamy.
Cream cheese potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cream cheese potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream cheese potatoes:
- Prepare 5 Pounds of Russet Potatoes.
- Take 8 oz. of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Cup of Milk.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- Make ready of Chives for serving, Optional.
That's how I feel about a good ol' pot of southern homemade mashed potatoes. CREAM CHEESE POTATO SOUP — Cream cheese is the secret ingredient in this simple yet flavorful potato soup recipe. I've tried so many potato soup recipes over the years, I've lost count! View top rated Cream cheese potatoes potato recipes with ratings and reviews.
Steps to make Cream cheese potatoes:
- Wash and peel potatoes, then cut into 1 inch cubes. Place the potatoes into a large stockpot and cover with cold water. Bring the potatoes to a gentle boil and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain the potatoes and return to the warm pot, or to a mixing bowl..
- Add the cream cheese, butter, milk, and seasonings to the potatoes. Mash slightly to break the large potatoes up. Beat the potatoes with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy..
- I start with 1/2 Cup of milk for this recipe and add more if needed for desired consistency. Use 1 Cup of milk or a little more if you like your potatoes a little more thin..
- Serve immediately garnished with chives if desired. Enjoy..
Cream Cheese and Potato Soup, Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Cream Cheese Potatoes, etc. Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes – I'm not sure why I never thought of this before, but it just hit me the other day like a ton of bricks. J-man is going through a little bit of a picky phase right now. But these garlic cream cheese potatoes really are something special and they're perfect for big holiday meals too! This helps them cook a lot faster!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cream cheese potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!