Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins. Peel the banana and mash finely with a fork. Mix all ingredients together and stir until a smooth batter is formed. Add the chopped nuts and pour the mixture into the Remove from the heat and let cool.
Spiced Ginger, Date And Pecan Muffins, Gourmet Banana, Coconut, And Pecan Muffins, Caramel Maple Pecan Muffins. Do you have some over ripe bananas that you need to use? Well, I got you covered because this recipe will take your over ripe bananas to delicious banana.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana caramel pecan muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peel the banana and mash finely with a fork. Mix all ingredients together and stir until a smooth batter is formed. Add the chopped nuts and pour the mixture into the Remove from the heat and let cool.
Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana caramel pecan muffins using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins:
- Make ready of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take of Wet Ingredients.
- Get 3 each of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 large of egg, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of caramel ice cream syrup.
- Take 1 cup of pecans, coarsely chopped.
A nice little muffin recipe that came in a flyer in the mail. Use ripe bananas for the best flavor. Banana Nut Muffins are definitely our go to muffin recipe! They're incredibly moist and soft and they are topped with a deliciously sweet & crunchy pecan streusel!
Instructions to make Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 12 muffin tin (I use cooking spray)..
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium bowl, set aside..
- Combine bananas and melted butter and stir well to cool down butter. Add remaining wet ingredients except pecans. Mix well by hand..
- Combine banana mixture with dry ingredients and mix well by hand. Fold in pecans..
- Distribute evenly into 12 muffin tin. Bake 25-32 minutes until golden brown and top springs back to touch. Remove muffins immediately by running knife around edges and gently loosening bottom. Serve alone or with butter..
We love to have these for breakfast or snack and they always made an appearance on Christmas morning. Be the first to rate & review! Moist and fluffy maple pecan banana muffins! Moist and delicious Maple Pecan Banana Muffins, so good you won't believe they are light! Keywords: banana bread muffins, banana maple muffins, banana muffin recipe, banana muffins with maple syrup, banana nut muffins, Maple Pecan Banana Muffins.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana caramel pecan muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!