Chocolate Caramel Slices. This is a Caramel Slice that works as promised – the creamy caramel sets perfectly and will never be runny, the chocolate won't crack when cutting it and the caramel won't ooze out. This is seriously addictive caramel slice! You'll love this easy Caramel Slice!
Quick and easy chocolate caramel slice, AKA millionaire's shortbread. It's dairy and gluten-free with a fruit and nut base, a cashew caramel middle and chocolate topping. See more ideas about Chocolate caramel slice, Caramel slice, Dessert recipes. · This "Chokito" Chocolate Caramel Slice is my take on that famous Australian treat, the Chokito chocolate bar.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate caramel slices. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Caramel Slices is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Caramel Slices is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This is a Caramel Slice that works as promised – the creamy caramel sets perfectly and will never be runny, the chocolate won't crack when cutting it and the caramel won't ooze out. This is seriously addictive caramel slice! You'll love this easy Caramel Slice!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate caramel slices using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Caramel Slices:
- Take of Base.
- Make ready 3/4 grams of soft margarine.
- Get 1/4 of soft brown sugar.
- Get 40 1/2 grams of rolled oats.
- Take 140 grams of plain flower.
- Take of Carramel Filling.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- Take 225 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 100 1/3 grams of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 25 grams of white chocolate (optinal).
This easy slice recipe with sticky caramel and rich chocolate is a delicious pick-me-up for when you need something sweet. These vegan chocolate + sea salt caramel slices might look a bit familiar if you happened to run into this recipe for twix bars a few weeks back. After those turned out to be such a hit in our home and on. It was a favorite as a kid and still is today!
Steps to make Chocolate Caramel Slices:
- preheat oven to 180'C/350'F/Gas mark 4.
- beat together the margarine and brown sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. beat in the flour and rolled oats. use your fingertips to bring the mixture together, if necessary..
- press the mixture into the base of a shallow 20-cm/8-inch sqaure cake tin..
- bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until just golden and firm. cool in the tin..
- place the ingredients for the caramel filling in a saucepan and heat gently, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. bring slowly to the boil over a very low heat, then boil very gently for 3-4 min, stirring constantly, untill thickened.
- pour the caramel filling over the oat layer in the tin and leave to set.
- melt dark chocolate and spred it over the caramel. if using the with chocolate, place in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water until melted. pipe lines of white chocolate over the dark chocolate, using a cocktail stick, feather the white chocolate into the dark chocolate. leave to set, then cut into slices to serve.
You might have been lucky enough to open your lunch box up to find a piece packed by Mum! This chocolate caramel slice recipe was fine, just needed a bit more detail on how long the chocolate needed to be in the fridge. Love your recipes. thank you my friends really liked this! While the base is baking, prepare the caramel by gently heating the filling ingredients together until they are combined. An easy recipe for Caramel Slice (or Millionaire's Shortbread) using sweetened condensed milk to produce a lovely, thick caramel.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate caramel slices recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!