Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel vanilla apple crunch. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook caramel vanilla apple crunch using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch:
- Get 1/4 of apple sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Take 1 of desired amount of caramel syrup, to taste.
- Prepare 1 packages of Nature Valley oats n' honey granola bar ( or equivalent ).
Instructions to make Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch:
- Quarter the apple and slice one-fourth of it. Lay on dessert plate or in a small bowl ..
- Crush granola bar with a can or cup (I used a coffee mug).
- Place scooped ice cream in middle of arranged apple slices, then sprinkle granola on top, followed by desired amount of caramel. Enjoy!!.
- Wendy's restaurant has a caramel apple parfait that is very good and my friend Lauren introduced me to it. She had put the granola, apples and ice cream together and I made it myself with apple slices added. Thank y'all for the inspiration!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel vanilla apple crunch recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!