Caramel-Apple Pie. Classic caramel apple pie with a twist! Place bottom crust in pie plate; pour in apple slices. Salted Caramel Apple Pie. featured in Impressive Thanksgiving pies.
You can also test the apples with a small. A classic apple pie is always at the top of our fall baking list, but this year we are deciding to step it up. Caramel brings out the sweetness of apples and makes it taste even MORE like fall.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caramel-apple pie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic caramel apple pie with a twist! Place bottom crust in pie plate; pour in apple slices. Salted Caramel Apple Pie. featured in Impressive Thanksgiving pies.
Caramel-Apple Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Caramel-Apple Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caramel-apple pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare of Dessert.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 6 cup of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of caramel-apple dip.
Add the apples to the prepared pie shell and top with the crumb topping. Your favorite caramel apple dip gives this upgraded easy caramel apple pie a decadent flavor your whole family will rave about. A classic lattice top makes this State. Apple Pie Caramel Apples – just like those from Disneyland!!
Instructions to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
Tart Granny Smith apples are dipped in chewy caramel, coated in white chocolate, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, and then finished off with. Laced with homemade caramel sauce, this apple pie makes the perfect finale for an autumn meal. Pour the apple filling into the pie shell and place the top crust over the pie. Add apples to prepared pie shell and top with crumb topping. Apple pie in any form – slab pie, galette, Dutch-style, traditional double-crust… if it has the words apple and pie in the name, I will devour it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel-apple pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!