Ladybirds Caramel Choc Balls ..
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ladybirds caramel choc balls .. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ladybirds Caramel Choc Balls . is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Ladybirds Caramel Choc Balls . is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ladybirds caramel choc balls . using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Caramel Choc Balls .:
- Get 1 of pkt sweet biscuits.
- Take 1 of tin caramel.
- Take 1 of pkt chocolate sprinkles or milo ..
Instructions to make Ladybirds Caramel Choc Balls .:
- blend or crush biscuits until Finely crush ..
- open the tin of Caramel and place into a large bowl ..
- add the crushed biscuits into the bowl of Caramel and mix well the combine all well ..
- Open the packet of sprinkles and place into a small bowl or tip some milo into a bowl for Caramel ball coating ..
- Take heaped spoonful of the Caramel mixture and roll between the palms of your hands to create a ball , note if they start to get too sticky in your hands them sprinkle a little water onto your palms , this will help a lot ..
- Roll the Caramel balls into the either the milo or chocolate sprinkles to coat them all over the outside . Place onto a baking paper lined tray and repeat rolling the rest of the mixture till all done . set tray of prepared Caramel balls into the refrigerator to set . enjoy . 🙂 ..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ladybirds caramel choc balls . recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!