Caramel Corn. Typically a sugar solution or syrup is made and heated until it browns and becomes thick, producing a caramelized candy syrup. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy.
Caramel corn is a fun, low calorie treat that's great for parties or snacking. You can also give away baggies of corn as party favors or Halloween goodies. Once you know the basics, you can.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel corn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Typically a sugar solution or syrup is made and heated until it browns and becomes thick, producing a caramelized candy syrup. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy.
Caramel Corn is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Caramel Corn is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel corn using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Corn:
- Get 1 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of corn syrup.
- Get 1 pinch of cream of tartar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
This Caramel Popcorn (Or Caramel Corn) is a simple two step process. First, make a simple caramel sauce by boiling butter, brown sugar and corn syrup over the stove and pouring over your popcorn. This homemade caramel corn recipe is crazy delicious, and SO much better than store-bought. But one of the traditions I missed back in the States was my annual dose of holiday caramel corn.
Steps to make Caramel Corn:
- Place popped popping corn in a large roasting pan..
- In a heavy saucepan stir together sugars,, butter, corn syrup and cream of tartar..
- Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes without stirring..
- Remove from heat, add baking soda and stir well..
- Pour sugar mixture over popcorn and mix to coat well..
- Bake in 200°F. oven for one hour, stirring every 10 minutes..
- Let cool, stirring occasionally..
- Store in airtight container..
- Makes 20 cups, and disappears quickly!.
CARAMEL CORN – How to make Crunchy CARAMEL CORN Recipe. Old Fashioned Molasses Caramel Corn Recipe ~ Noreen's Kitchen. Make a batch of this sweet and buttery caramel popcorn to share with friends. Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on Make the popcorn.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramel corn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!