Cinnamon Pudding Caramel.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon pudding caramel. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Pudding Caramel is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Pudding Caramel is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon pudding caramel using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Pudding Caramel:
- Get of caramel.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of custard.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Take 1/2 of full cream milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Take 3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Pudding Caramel:
- heat the sugar in a wok until fully caramellized.
- add the honey.
- add the water and put it aside in the serving plate.
- crack the eggs and whisk.
- filter the eggs to remove the impurities.
- put the eggs aside.
- heat the evaporated milk together with full cream milk with the vanilla essence.
- add some sugar into the milk.
- wait until sugar fully dissolve and simmer.
- carefully add into the eggs little by little as not to scramble the eggs..
- pour it into the container containing the caramel.
- bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, 250 celcius.
- cool it down.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon pudding caramel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!