Caramel popcorn. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks.
Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caramel popcorn. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel popcorn is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Caramel popcorn is something that I have loved my whole life.
This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel popcorn using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel popcorn:
- Get 1 of pre-popped popcorn (i used 2 2.15oz bags plus a 1.12oz bag) u could just use 2 regular size bags.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of salt (may use less).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of you could also add in peanuts or any other nuts u prefer, i have used pecans n its great.
First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with. Cara membuat POPCORN CARAMEL yang mudah dan sedap This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes!
Instructions to make Caramel popcorn:
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn and nuts (if using) into a large roasting pan and place into preheated oven to keep warm..
- Melt the butter in a med size pot, once melted add brown sugar and corn syrup. Stir frequently and bring to a boil over med heat. Boil for 5 min. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, salt and baking soda. It will foam up some so be careful its very hot!!.
- Pull popcorn back out of oven and pour caramel over top and stir gently til well coated. Place in oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 min breaking up any large clumps..
- Once finished take out and spread onto wax paper to cool. Break up any large pieces that still may be there. Store in an airtight container..
With just a few ingredients you'll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you've ever tasted and you'll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again! Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist. This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn. But, don't take my word for it, go make some and see for yourself. Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caramel popcorn recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!