My Caramel Corn.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my caramel corn. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Caramel Corn is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Caramel Corn is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my caramel corn using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Caramel Corn:
- Take 4 quart of white popcorn.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 cup of veg oil.
Instructions to make My Caramel Corn:
- In a Med skillet add, sugar, syrup, butter, baking soda, and, vanilla mix well.
- In a large pot heat oil then add popcorn, make sure oil covers the popcorn..
- After caramel is done, in a long pan, pour caramel over popcorn then put in a 250°F oven, bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Take out, stir until fully covered with the carmel..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my caramel corn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!