Twix Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, twix caramel chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Twix Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Twix Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have twix caramel chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Twix Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Get 3/4 cup of butter (softened).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of caramel topping (cold) like the kind you pour on icecrea.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 8 of fun size twix bars.
Instructions to make Twix Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Cut twix cookies into 5 pieces..
- Now cut those pieces in half..
- Place candies in a freezer safe bowl and place in freezer until ready to use.. (put those crumbs in there too!!!).
- In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar..
- Add egg and vanilla. And beat on high for 3 minutes. Scraping down sides as u go..
- Add caramel and beat another 1-2 minutes again scraping down sides..
- When done scrape off beaters and scrape down sides of bowl..
- Stir in flour, corn starch, salt and baking soda. (Batter will be crumbly at first but smash against sides of bowl as u stir..
- Fold in twix bars and chocolate chips..
- Set batter in fridge until ready to use. Minimum 30 minutes.. max 5 days..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking/cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Place about a 2 inch dough ball of cookie batter onto sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Gently press down on center of each ball..
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness..
- Let stand 1-2 minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Makes about 24 4inch cookies.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food twix caramel chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!