Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn Drizzled With Chocolate.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sea salted caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn Drizzled With Chocolate is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn Drizzled With Chocolate is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sea salted caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn Drizzled With Chocolate:
- Make ready of popcorn.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of unpopped popcorn kernels.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get of chocolate topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hard shell chocolate for melting, I use Dolci Frutta brand.
Instructions to make Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn Drizzled With Chocolate:
- Melt one stick of butter in large sauce pan. Add unpopped kernels. Cover, shaking gently when popping begins. Remove from heat once popping slows. Transfer to large bowl..
- In deep pot, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, sea salt, and butter over low-medium heat. Stir until butter is fully incorporated into mixture..
- Once all ingredients for caramel sauce are combined, stir until it bubbles. The moment you see dime-sized bubbles – stop stirring! Set timer for 5 minutes..
- While letting sauce simmer, set up wax paper on area for cooling. You will want to act fast once your caramel corn has been fully mixed..
- At 5 minutes into bubbling, stir in baking soda. It will foam and color will lighten. Reduce heat to as low as possible..
- Add popcorn, one handful at a time being wary of unpopped or burnt kernels remaining..
- Stir carefully. Once popcorn is fully mixed in with caramel, transfer to wax paper. Use spatula to spread out evenly..
- Melt chocolate in microwave. It is easiest to monitor this way, stopping to stir about every 20 seconds so as not to burn..
- Drizzle chocolate on top of caramel corn..
- Allow time to fully cool and harden. Break into bite size pieces before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sea salted caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!