Banana Caramel Butter Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana caramel butter muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Caramel Butter Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Banana Caramel Butter Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana caramel butter muffins using 16 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Caramel Butter Muffins:
- Make ready of muffin batter:.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 of slightly over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of caramel center.
- Take 4 tbsp of caramel sudae topping (more or less as needed).
- Make ready of caramel butter topping:.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of room temp caramel sundae topping (heaping).
- Get 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Instructions to make Banana Caramel Butter Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 18 regular sized muffin/cupcake cups with baking spray or paper liners..
- Lightly spray top of pan with baking spray to help prevent caramel from sticking..
- CARAMEL BUTTER TOPPING:.
- Mix well caramel and butter until smooth. Set aside..
- MUFFIN BATTER:.
- In a large bowl wisk together all dry ingredients except sugar..
- In another bowl mash bananas, then sprinkle with sugar. Stir well..
- Wisk in all wet ingredients into mashed banana mix..
- Add wet to dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Fill muffin cups to 1/4 full with muffin batter..
- Spoon about a half teaspoon of the caramel sundae topping (not the butter mix one) into the center of each cup..
- Then fill muffin cups to 3/4 full with batter..
- Make a small dimple in center of each (may be hard cuz batter is thicker and sticky).
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp. Of the caramel butter topping mix in center of each where u put the dimple..
- Its ok if u don't get it exact as it will melt during baking and run to the side. It may over spill as the muffin rises. (Which is ok, u can spoon it over directly when it comes out of oven) (if needed).
- Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Immedietly remove muffins from pan and transfer to wire rack for cooling. (They will be super hot! And the caramel will stick to u and burn you so remove carefully) ( I used a butter knife to pop them out and then transferred. Its easier).
- Serve warm or cooled and enjoy!.
- Makes 18 regular sized muffins..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food banana caramel butter muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!