Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salted -caramel cream puffs with chocolate ganache glaze. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook salted -caramel cream puffs with chocolate ganache glaze using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze:
- Make ready 1 of FOR CREAM PUFF SHELLS.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter ( 1 stick ).
- Make ready 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of FOR THE SALTED CARAMEL CUSTARD.
- Take 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 2 large of egg yolks.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of flaky sea salt.
- Make ready 1 of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Get 6 oz of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- Take 3/4 cup of heavy whippimg cream.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze:
- MAKE SALTED CARAMEL CUSTARD.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg with the egg yolks, cornstarch, and 1/2 cup of the milk until smooth..
- In a small saucepan heat the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk over low heat just to be warm, keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar and 1/4 cup water. Cook over moderate heat gently swirling pan until sugar dissolves, and mixture is clear. Now cook, undisturbed until it is a golden amber color about 5 minutes. Do not leave it it will burn quickly, so just watch it .Remove saucepan from heat and carefully whisk in butter, it will bubble up, whisk constantly, and slowly drizzle in warm milk until blended, it may look to seperate a little., that is fine. Slowly whisk in the egg mixture and bring to a boil, stir at all times, bring to a boil over medium heat.and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla and and sea salt. Strain the custard through a fine mesh strainer into a heatproof bowl. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the custard and refigerate until completely chilled..
- MAKE CREAM PUFFS.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medium saucepan bring butter, water,salt and sugar to a rolling boil, lower heat to low and add four all at once, stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat and cool at room temperature 5 minutes..
- Beat eggs in, one at a time, beating each in well, beat until glossy..
- Drop by rounded 1/4 cupfulls on baking sheet. Bake about 30 to 35 minutes until puffed and golden and dry looking. Cut a slit in top of each one to allow steam to escape. Cool on racks..
- FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Add chocolate to hearproof bowl. Meanwhile heat cream to a simmer either on stove top or microwave, Don't boil it, bring just to a simmer and remove from heat, pour over chocolate, add vanilla and stir until smooth. Use to spoon over cream puffs when cooled to room temperature or slighly warm, not when hot..
- TO ASSEMBLE CREAM PUFFS.
- Fill each cream puff by piping or carefully spooning custard into slit you made for steam to escape. If spooning it in cut the slit a little bigger, then press it back after filling. Spoon chocolate glaze over top to over slit and refrigerate. Store chilled..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food salted -caramel cream puffs with chocolate ganache glaze recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!