Salted caramel peanut butter truffles. Optional: Sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on the truffles before freezing them for the final time. Variations: The next time I made these I put them in disposable cupcake cases, which was easier and. These amazing Salted Caramel Fudge Truffles are so easy to make!
These treats are intensely satisfying and These remixed truffles have salted peanut butter cacao crunch date caramel centers. Trust me when I say that sounds way more complicated than it. With the holiday season in full swing, decadent desserts that can easily double as Making truffles at home may sound intimidating at first, but don't fret!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, salted caramel peanut butter truffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted caramel peanut butter truffles is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Salted caramel peanut butter truffles is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Optional: Sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on the truffles before freezing them for the final time. Variations: The next time I made these I put them in disposable cupcake cases, which was easier and. These amazing Salted Caramel Fudge Truffles are so easy to make!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have salted caramel peanut butter truffles using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted caramel peanut butter truffles:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of melted coconut oil, divided.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
You don't need any extravagant ingredients or kitchen gadgets to make today's recipe. I would stick with peanut butter cups for a much better taste and melting texture. These are not as peanut-buttery as I wanted them to be. The salted caramel and peanut butter topping on this pie makes this a chocolate dessert no one will forget!
Instructions to make Salted caramel peanut butter truffles:
- If your dates aren't sticky and super moist when squeezed, soak in hot water for 15 minutes. Then drain thoroughly and pit. Otherwise, just pit and add to a food processor..
- Add 1 Tbs of melted coconut oil and mix. If it's not quite combining, drizzle warm water 1 tsp at a time, scraping down the sides as needed, and mix until a rough paste or ball forms. (If you add too much water, it will be difficult to handle them later as they won't freeze up well.).
- Add 3/4 tsp sea salt and mix once more to incorporate. Taste and adjust the saltiness level if desired..
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until no longer warm and pliable enough to scoop into balls..
- Using a melon baller or a teaspoon and your finger, scoop out small balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for another 20-30 minutes to set..
- Add peanut butter and 1/2 Tbs coconut oil to a mixing bowl and microwave to melt (or heat in a small saucepan)..
- Remove truffles from freezer and drizzle with warmed peanut butter. Freeze again for another 30 minutes, or until the peanut butter has formed a semi-firm "shell.".
- Warm the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments with remaining 1 Tbs coconut oil..
- Remove truffles from freezer and, using a fork, scoop truffles up and quickly immerse in chocolate, using a small spoon to drizzle chocolate evenly on top. Then gently shake off excess chocolate and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Top with a small sprinkle of sea salt (optional), and repeat until all truffles are coated..
- Place back in freezer or fridge to set – about 30 minutes. Serve straight from the freezer or fridge. Let set out for 20 minutes to soften. Store in a freezer-safe container in the fridge or freezer to keep fresh..
Create Salted Caramel Bath Truffles at home with skin-loving cocoa butter and shea butter. These bath truffles also create bubbles in the tub. Our first recreation was the Mermaid Bubbling Bath Truffles, complete with an aquatic color scheme and tropical scent. Now we are looking to the. With vanilla bean ice cream, peanut butter, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, this boozy milkshake belongs on your dessert menu.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food salted caramel peanut butter truffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!