Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake. There are a couple of names for this delicious pie. I usually call it a caramel shortcake, but if someone asks me what it is I compare it to twix in pie form. It kind of looks like it, a crispy base with on it a delicious layer of caramel and on.
Para o café da tarde, promoção de hoje!! Wees de eerste om "Caramel Shortcake" te beoordelen Reactie annuleren. Caramel Apple Shortcakes are best served on the day of being made, but you can make all the components without assembling the shortcakes, then keep them in airtight containers in the fridge overnight.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, auntie janes caramel shortcake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
There are a couple of names for this delicious pie. I usually call it a caramel shortcake, but if someone asks me what it is I compare it to twix in pie form. It kind of looks like it, a crispy base with on it a delicious layer of caramel and on.
Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have auntie janes caramel shortcake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake:
- Get of Shortbread Base.
- Prepare 150 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 50 grams of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of unsalted butter.
- Make ready of Caramel.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- Take 150 grams of brown sugar.
- Take 150 grams of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate topping.
- Get 300 grams of Milk Chocolate.
- Get 25 grams of unsalted butter.
Bring to room temperature before assembling and serving the shortcakes! Shortcake is a tasty and crumbly dessert that's often served topped with strawberries and whipped cream. For a rich and unique twist on the recipe, you can make a delicious caramel sauce to drizzle over the. This delicious, healthy and nutritious, no-bake caramel shortcake recipe is one of our favourite snacks.
Steps to make Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake:
- Set oven at a cool heat, gas mark 1, 140°C (120°C, fan)..
- Place ingrediants for Shortbread base in bowl and rub in butter to make a crumb mix.
- Spread shortbread base over the base of a greased baking tray.
- Place shortbread base in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Allow base to cool, it usually takes 15 to 30 minutes to cool completely..
- Once base is cool, place the brown sugar and butter in a medium saucepan and melt..
- Once sugar and butter have melted add the condensed milk and boil rapidly for 2 minutes. Whisk when boiling..
- Remove caramel from the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes then stir in the salt..
- Spread the caramel over the shortbread base. Then place in fridge to cool..
- Once the caramel is cool, melt chocolate and butter. Best to do this with chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water..
- Once the chocolate is melted spread it over the caramel and allow to set..
- Once set you can cut the Caramel Shortcake into squares..
You'll need a food processor to make it but it's a really easy, non-fuss recipe that is sure to impress. Enjoy these delicious chocolate shortcakes made using Original Bisquick® mix topped with caramel topping – perfect dessert for a crowd. © Jane's Patisserie. All images & content are copyright protected. Do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words and credit me, or link back to this post for the recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food auntie janes caramel shortcake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!