Cupcakes with Milk Caramel.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cupcakes with milk caramel. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cupcakes with Milk Caramel is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cupcakes with Milk Caramel is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cupcakes with milk caramel using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cupcakes with Milk Caramel:
- Make ready of Cupcake batter.
- Make ready 2 piece of eggs.
- Get 160 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 85 grams of unsalted butter, softened at room temperature.
- Take 60 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 175 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Cream.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- Make ready 260 grams of unsalted butter, softened at room temp..
- Make ready 170 grams of granulated sugar.
- Get 12 tbsp of Caramel ( you can make your caramelized milk in can by boiling 1 can of condensed milk for 2 hrs ).
- Prepare of Cream cheese filling.
- Take 200 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of caramel.
Steps to make Cupcakes with Milk Caramel:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sieve the flour into a bowl, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a second bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until smooth. Then add the egg and vanilla extract and whip again. Put half the amount of flour, and also milk and remaining flour. Mix until well combine..
- Prepare a plate of cupcakes and fill the muffin about 2/3. Bake for 20 minutes..
- For cream cheese filling. Mix the cream cheese until smooth and put the caramel according to your taste. If you want your filling really sweet you can put more..
- In an empty bowl placed in a water bath( double broiler ) whipped egg whites with the sugar for about 5 minutes. Then take out the pan and continue to a maximum speed, until it is firm and shiny. Put in a bowl of crushed ice to cool. Then put sliced butter then whisk for 10 minutes. Added the caramel in portion under constant whipping..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cupcakes with milk caramel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!