Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping:
- Prepare of Topping.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of crushed pecan halves.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take of Filling.
- Prepare 2 of apples, diced.
- Take 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of Apple pie spice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Smirnoff caramel vodka.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Other Ingredients.
- Get 1 box of Shortbread Tartlet shells.
- Prepare 2 small of Ramekins, coated with butter.
- Make ready 1 of sauce pan.
- Take 1 of cookie sheet.
- Prepare 1 of aluminum foil.
Instructions to make Caramel Vodka Apple Tartlets with a Pecan Strusel Topping:
- For the streusel topping, mix together the flour, pecans and butter until the mixture is loosely crumbled. Set aside..
- Next, mix the apples and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add in the granulated sugar, light brown sugar, all purpose flour, apple pie spice, and vodka, mix well..
- Heat butter over medium heat until melted in the saucepan. Then, fold the apple mixture into the butter and stir occasionally until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the tartlet shells and the 2 ramekins on the pan. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the warm apple mixture into each shell. Spoon the remaining filling into the ramekins. Sprinkle the streusel topping on each tartlet..
- Place pan in oven on low broil until the topping is a nice golden brown color. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food caramel vodka apple tartlets with a pecan strusel topping recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!