Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, deep dish double crust caramel apple pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have deep dish double crust caramel apple pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie:
- Make ready 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Prepare 2 can of apple pie filling.
- Take 1/3 of jar caramel topping.
- Get 1 tbsp of milk or cream – for top crust.
- Make ready of sugar and cinnamon – for bottom crust.
Instructions to make Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Allow pie crusts to warm to room temp while oven is heating..
- Gently unroll one crust into ungreased pie dish (glass is best). Sprinkle bottom of crust with cinnamon and sugar (this helps the bottom crust brown/crisp better).
- Fill pie crust with 2 cans apple pie filling or as much as you can fit evenly into the crust..
- Spoon caramel by small spoonfuls over top of filling. Don't use too much or the pie will be runny and the caramel will overpower the apples..
- Gently unroll remaining crust over top of filling. Trim excess dough and crimp the edges of the two crusts together with your fingers. Cut three steam slits in top crust..
- Brush cream/milk liberally over top crust – a milk wash will give you a beautifully browned crust..
- Bake pie for 50-55 minutes, covering edges of crust with foil the last 20-25 minutes to prevent over browning. Let pie rest one hour before serving – best served warm with vanilla bean ice cream..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food deep dish double crust caramel apple pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!