Caramel Apple Bites.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel apple bites. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Apple Bites is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caramel Apple Bites is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apple bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Bites:
- Get 1 of -11 oz pkg of Kraft caramels (about 1 1/2 cups).
- Take 3 of granny smith apples.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed peanuts or other preferred nut of your choice.
- Make ready 1 of round toothpicks.
- Get 1 of melon baller.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Bites:
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Foil works well too if you have it..
- Wash and dry apples very well. The drier the apples are the better the caramel sticks..
- Take the melon baller and cut out balls from the apple. Set aside..
- In a microwave proof container, add caramels and 1 tbsp of water. Heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly every 30 seconds or so until caramel is completely melted..
- Place crushed nuts in a bowl and set aside..
- Insert a toothpick into each apple ball, dip in caramel and then in the nut bowl covering as much of the apple piece as you like. Transfer to prepared baking sheet..
- Freeze the completed apple bites for up to an hour or until set, about 30 minutes. Serve cold. Makes about 6 dozen. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel apple bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!