Caramel Apple Cupcakes.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel apple cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Apple Cupcakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apple cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Cupcakes:
- Take 1 box of spice cake mix and ingredients to prepare cake.
- Take 2 cup of granny smith apple, chopped.
- Prepare 35 of caramels, unwrapped (I used Kraft).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1 of Sprinkles or chopped nuts, optional.
- Make ready 24 of Popsicle sticks.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Cupcakes:
- Prepare cake according to box directions. Fold in chopped apples. Scoop into cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers. (24). Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely..
- When cupcakes are cool, in small sauce pan add caramels and condensed milk. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes until caramels are melted and everything is combined. Spread over cupcakes..
- If you are adding sprinkles or nuts top immediately. The caramel cools quickly! Insert popsicle stick in center. Put in fridge for at least 10 minutes to set..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel apple cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!