Caramel Walnut Cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel walnut cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Walnut Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Walnut Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook caramel walnut cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Walnut Cake:
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk + 1 tablespoon milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of raw sugar crystals.
- Take 1 cup of crushed walnuts.
Instructions to make Caramel Walnut Cake:
- Preheat oven 375 °.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add two eggs one at a time until mixed well..
- Combine flour and baking powder, mix with egg mixture..
- Stir in milk. Separate 1/3 of batter set aside..
- Butter and flour Bundt or Cake pan. Spread walnuts on bottom of pan. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on walnuts..
- Mix 1/3 of cake batter with one egg, remaining brown sugar, 1 tablespoon milk. Mix well pour in pan on top of walnuts..
- Sprinkle raw sugar crystals on batter. Then top with remaining batter..
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until inserted tooth pick comes out clean..
- Top with caramel glaze. Serve warm..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel walnut cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!