Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel apples with peanuts and drizzle with chocolate. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel apples with peanuts and drizzle with chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate:
- Make ready 4 of Green Apples (or your choice).
- Get 1 packages of Caramels Bits.
- Make ready 1 cup of peanuts (chopped small).
- Get 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate or your choice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate:
- Melt caramel in the microwave.I used the caramel bits, Add water to the caramel bits (or candies if you're using them). 2 tablespoons of water per bag of caramel bits or candies. Zap it in the microwave for approx. 3 minutes. Stir after each minute, and stop heating it as soon as it's all melted..
- Dip the apples in caramel.You can spoon some of the caramel on, too. Lift the apple out of the caramel and let the excess drip off. I scrape the bottom with a spoon, too. The caramel will continue to drip down, and will pool on the pan some as it hardens. So, scrape some off of the bottom now to keep too much caramel from building up at the bottom..
- Roll the apples in chopped nuts, candies, or cookies. Use your hand to press the goodies in and help them stay in place. Place the apples on waxed paper or aluminum foil that's been greased or coated with cooking spray. As some of the caramel drifts down and pools on the bottom, it will take these toppings with it. So, you may need to go back and gently pull the toppings back up and pat them back into the caramel. I ended up doing this a few times. Eventually the caramel hardens enough that everything stays put..
- Melt chocolate chips (or other flavored chips)..
- Drizzle the apples with melted chocolate or other flavors..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel apples with peanuts and drizzle with chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!