Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars. There's nothing more family-friendly than apple cheesecake bars. I've added just a touch of lemon zest to punch the flavor up. Top with caramel and sea salt.
That's not to say they are healthy, but they are full of whole grains. 🙂. I am not going to lie to you here, but I won't exaggerate, either. These bars are probably the best thing I have eaten in a long Just like a traditional cheesecake, these apple crumble cheesecake bars contain dairy products, so they must be kept refrigerated.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel apple cheesecake crumble bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
There's nothing more family-friendly than apple cheesecake bars. I've added just a touch of lemon zest to punch the flavor up. Top with caramel and sea salt.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel apple cheesecake crumble bars using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars:
- Make ready 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 cup of small diced apples, gala, peeled and cored.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of old fashioned whole rolled oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of caramel sauce, for drizzling.
- Take 6 tbsp of butter.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars – creamy cheesecake topped with apples and a streusel topping. These are always a potluck favorite! The crumble on top is pretty simple with some flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter. You know it's done when it's nice and golden.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Crust – In large bowl add flour, brown sugar, and cut in the butter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, hard packing it with your fingertips in an even, smooth, flat layer to form a crust. Bake for 14 – 15 minutes, or just until set. Remove form oven, set aside..
- Cheesecake – In a large bowl add all ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined about 2 minutes on high power, set aside.
- Apples – Peel, core and dice apples and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and toss well to combine, set aside..
- Crumble – In a medium bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, oats, and cut in th ebutter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the baked and cooled crust, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula..
- Lightly and evenly sprinkle the apples on top of cheesecake layer..
- Evenly sprinkle with the crumble mixture..
- Bake fro 45 – 50 minutes or until crumble topping is just set and very lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack to cool for about 30 min..
- Caramel Topping – After 30 min., evenly drizzle with caramel sauce. Allow bars to cool, in pan, on wire rack for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Cover with foil if cooling overnight. Don't slice bars to early, they need to set. Prior to slicing, lift bars out using foil overhang, slice, and serve..
These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars begin with a thick and chewy butterscotch toffee crust followed by a layer of buttery caramel, chopped pecans and toffee bits to mimic a candy apple coating. They are then layered with thinly sliced cinnamon, brown sugar apples, luscious cheesecake, a. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars from Delish.com combine apples and cheesecake to make one delicious dessert. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars have three delicious layers and are the perfect fall dessert! A graham cracker crust topped with a creamy cheesecake layer loaded with cinnamon spiced apples and cookie-like streusel and salted caramel on top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel apple cheesecake crumble bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!