Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- Get of cupcakes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of apple cider.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Take 1/2 bag of Kraft caramels, melted with 2 tbsp water.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of milk for thinning if needed (or 2 tbsp).
Steps to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- For cupcakes: Whisk together all ingredients..
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake at 350º for 19 minutes..
- For buttercream: In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and shortening..
- Add the powdered sugar and the caramel alternately (add the salt in with the caramel), mixing after each addition..
- Add milk, by the tbsp. as needed for thinning.
- *The caramel is a little tricky just in that it needs to be the right temperature– warm enough that it's still liquid and can blend into the buttercream, but not so hot that it melts the butter making everything too thin. Evaluate the buttercream at about 4 tbsp of caramel– if it's getting way too thin, stop adding caramel or add more powdered sugar. I found that 6 Tbsp. was perfect for my batch..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!