Caramel Banana Cream Pie.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caramel banana cream pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Banana Cream Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Caramel Banana Cream Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel banana cream pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Banana Cream Pie:
- Prepare 1 of graham cracker pie shell.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of of de leche(**I have a quick recipe for crock pot de leche).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Get 1 box of instant banana pudding mix.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
Steps to make Caramel Banana Cream Pie:
- Spread de leche at the bottom of the pie shell. Slice bananas and place on top of de leche..
- In large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Stir until combined. Stir in half of cool whip. Pour over bananas. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Before serving put the rest of the cool whip on top of pudding mixture and drizzle with caramel topping.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food caramel banana cream pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!