Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, caramel pancake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Pancake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Caramel Pancake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramel pancake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Pancake:
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare of caramel topping.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Caramel Pancake:
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour"..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side..
- Melt butter on med-low heat And mix together brown sugar and water until moist and sticky.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel pancake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!