Peach Ice Cream Bar.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, peach ice cream bar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peach Ice Cream Bar is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Peach Ice Cream Bar is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peach ice cream bar using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Ice Cream Bar:
- Get 10 pieces of gram crackers crumbs.
- Get 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 5 of peaches peeled pitted cut into slices.
- Get 2 cup of milk reduced into 1 cup.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare as needed of Whipping cream.
- Make ready as needed of Peach slices.
Steps to make Peach Ice Cream Bar:
- Place a parchment paper in a pan keep aside then combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter mix everything together then pour this mixture into a pan then put it in the freezer to firm in the mean while make ice cream.
- Heat a pan as milk reduced the milk into half then add sugar then add condensed milk keep continuously stirring then milk once done cool it down completely then in a blender add milk mixture,.
- Peach slices blend on high until smooth and creamy now pour the ice cream over the graham cracker crust cover put in the freezer for 4 hours then serve this slice into bars top with whipping cream and fresh peach slices…..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food peach ice cream bar recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!