Salted Caramel Cheesecake. This salted caramel cheesecake is seriously the best cheesecake recipe ever. It's silky smooth, extra creamy, and covered in homemade salted caramel sauce. This Salted Caramel Cheesecake is the best you'll ever have!
This post is sponsored by Challenge Butter. This Salted Caramel Cheesecake is so loved here, it's my go to recipe to make for friends for dinner parties and get togethers. Quick to make and easily prepare in advance.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, salted caramel cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This salted caramel cheesecake is seriously the best cheesecake recipe ever. It's silky smooth, extra creamy, and covered in homemade salted caramel sauce. This Salted Caramel Cheesecake is the best you'll ever have!
Salted Caramel Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Salted Caramel Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have salted caramel cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Cheesecake:
- Take of Biscuits base.
- Make ready 1 cup of Crackers – crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Castor sugar.
- Take 3 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted butter – melted.
- Prepare of Cheese filling.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of White flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 125 grams of Cream cheese.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Caramel sauce.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Salted butter – melted.
Remove the cheesecake from the cake pan and pour over ⅓ Cup of the chilled salted caramel sauce and spread to the edges. Barney Desmazery's make-ahead cheesecake means you can serve up a showstopper and still be at the. There's homemade salted caramel + cheesecake + Oreo cookie crust + chocolate chips. The mini cheesecakes begin with a solid cheesecake base.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Cheesecake:
- Combine crushed crackers with the butter and sugar until you obtain a wet sand kind of mixture..
- 2. Put the mixture into forms (I used cupcake forms and I used aprox. 2 tablespoons of biscuits/form) and spread it uniformly, then press it with the bottom of a glass or cup to fix it even better..
- 3. Bake the base in a preheated oven (175 Celsius) for about 5 minutes. After that, let them cool out from the oven while you prepare the filling..
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and the flour for the filling and put the mixture over the cream cheese, in a larger bowl..
- Mix with an electric hand mixer on low speed until you get a smooth filling. Add the eggs, one at a time, incorporating them very well. Add the vanilla extract and the two types of cream and combine everything until you get an evenly distributed mixture..
- Put the filling over the base in every form, until you fill them (3/4). Put the forms in the oven, at the same temperature, and bake for 20-30 min or until the filling is all set but still elastic in the middle..
- After baked enough let them cool for 1 hour at room temperature and minimum 2 hours in the fridge. Prepare the sauce..
- In a pan, melt the sugar and water on medium heat stirring continuously with a wire until it boils, then let it cook stirring occasionally until it gets a nice caramel color. Add the butter and stir until well melted and combined. Take the pan off the heat, add the cream immediately and stir until fully combined and let it cool..
- Serve the cheesecake right from the fridge, with caramel sauce on top and sea salt sprinkled over it. Enjoy!.
What could be more decadent than Salted Caramel Cheesecake? I started with a simple cheesecake recipe then maxed it out by swirling in homemade salted caramel sauce. I know you'll be tempted to. Caramel fans will be in heaven with this Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe topped with a sticky caramel sauce, chocolate. This Salted Caramel Cheesecake is the perfect mix of creamy, sweet and salty!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salted caramel cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!