Whisky Caramel cake.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, whisky caramel cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whisky Caramel cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Whisky Caramel cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have whisky caramel cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whisky Caramel cake:
- Make ready of cake.
- Take 3 cup of self rising flour (or flour and baking soda).
- Make ready 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey whisky.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of icing.
- Make ready 1 of buttercream frosting.
- Get 1 of carmel topping.
Instructions to make Whisky Caramel cake:
- Mix softened butter with sugar and brown sugar until fluffy (5 minutes using a mixer or 5-10 whisk and big spoon).
- Mix additional wet ingredients separately.
- Mix dry ingredients separately and sift.
- Fold in 1/3 of the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Mix in 1/2 of the wet mixture until blended..
- Blend in 2nd 1/3 of dry mix. Then blend in the rest of wet mixture, finally blend in final 1/3 of dry mixture.
- Pour mix into pregreased pan and bake at 350 for 25-40 depending on size of dish.
- Let cool. Mix buttercream frosting and Carmel sauce until golden colored or to taste and top! I added fresh sliced strawberries for a final touch..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whisky caramel cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!