TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tl's country carmel apple pull-a-parts. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tl's country carmel apple pull-a-parts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped peeled apples.
- Prepare 1 can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 oz).
- Take 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rum ( if desired).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
- Make ready 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
Steps to make TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Using one tablespoon of the butter generously grease a 9 inch round pan. Spread one cup of the apples in pan..
- Separate biscuits into ten single pieces. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange point side up on top of apples. Top with remaining apples..
- In mixer beat remaining butter , brown sugar, cinnamon, rum, corn syrup, egg until sugar is dissolved then stir in nuts. Spoon over the biscuits and apples..
- Bake 35 min. Cool 5 min and drizzle with caramel topping..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tl's country carmel apple pull-a-parts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!