Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate cake with caramel mousse filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate cake with caramel mousse filling using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling:
- Take of CAKE.
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Take 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate chopped.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Get of CARAMEL MOUSSE FILLING.
- Make ready 1 of full recipe of my Caramel Mousse, recipe attached in direction step #7.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Make ready of caramel opcorn, my recipe is attached in direction step #9.
- Get 1/4 cup of dark chocolate shavings.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cake with Caramel Mousse Filling:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2– 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray. Line bottoms with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan combine water and sugar bring to a boil and cook just until mixture is clear and sugar is dissolves. About 2 minutes Pour into large bowl and add butter and chocolate and stir until smooth..Let cool 5 minutes,then beat in eggs and vanilla just until smooth.
- Meanwhile whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture all at once and beat just until smooth about 1 minute. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake about 23 to 25 minutes until cake springs back when touched and a toothpick comes out with just a few little crumbs. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Run a small knife around pans to release cake to wire rack to cool completely.
- ASSEMBLE COLE.
- Lay one cake layer on serving plate, cover with 1/2 of the Caramel Mousse. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342860-caramel-mousse.
- Add the second cake layer and cover with the remaining Caramel Mousse.
- Decorate with Caramel Popcorn, recipe attached below. Sprinkle with dark chocolate shavings https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358852-crispy-toffee-caramel-popcorn.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate cake with caramel mousse filling recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!