Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Muffins:
- Get 100 g of flour.
- Make ready 60 g of margarine.
- Prepare 40 g of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 30 ml of milk or soy milk.
- Take 6 pieces of caramel.
Instructions to make Caramel Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F. Put the margarine into a bowl, mix it until it becomes smooth, then add the sugar and mix together well..
- Beat an egg and add to the bowl. Mix well..
- Add the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix lightly, then pour in the milk, mixing together until you form a dough..
- Put dough into a silicon muffin mold (about half full is the best), then push a piece of caramel into the dough. Bake for 20 minutes and remove to a cooling rack..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!