Caramel Pretzel Bars. No bake and no candy thermometer needed. Think of these salted caramel pretzel crunch bars as a homemade twix bar but with crunchy pretzels stuffed inside. Buttery shortbread meets gooey caramel meets salty pretzels in cookie bar form.
A thin, yet firm brown sugar shortbread has amazing texture, some of the best I've found in shortbread, along with a mild sweetness. Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars — Are you like me? Do you love those sweets that are a little on the salty side?
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel pretzel bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Pretzel Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caramel Pretzel Bars is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
No bake and no candy thermometer needed. Think of these salted caramel pretzel crunch bars as a homemade twix bar but with crunchy pretzels stuffed inside. Buttery shortbread meets gooey caramel meets salty pretzels in cookie bar form.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramel pretzel bars using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Pretzel Bars:
- Get 1 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of jarred caramel sauce.
- Take 50 of pretzel sticks.
Sweet & Salty treats are among my most favorite. Like turtle bars with a twist, these squares are gooey, crunchy and salty in all the right places. Caramel – Pecans – Pretzels – Chocolate = YES please! This no bake cookie recipe, Caramel Pecan Pretzel Bars are perfect any time of year!
Steps to make Caramel Pretzel Bars:
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine butter, sugar, and powdered sugar with electric mixer..
- Add in vanilla and beat until combined. Then add in flower and beat until well combined and a dough forms..
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan and press 1/3 of the dough into the bottom to make the crust. Put remained of the dough in the refrigerator while the crust bakes..
- Bake crust about 25 minutes until its slightly golden..
- Take out of the oven and add caramel sauce. Let it sit for a minute to warm up and them smooth it around the entire crust evenly..
- Crunch or cut pretzels into small pieces and add then on top of the caramel sauce. Try not to add all the crumbs too, just the little sticks..
- Crumble the rest of the dough onto the top of the pretzels, pressing down slightly half way through..
- Bake for another 35 minutes or so, until the caramel is bubbling and the crust is slightly golden..
There are many names for these bars & many variations, so naturally, I love this type of recipe. These Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bars are for you! If you love a sweet & savory treat, these Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bars will hit the spot! I'm not going to go too much into detail about these pretzel shortbread caramel layer bars. They are what they are, a sugar coma waiting to happen, but they are so amazingly delicious.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel pretzel bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!