Easy caramel corn. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. And you don't need Corn Syrup for this recipe.
Caramel Corn is quintessential fall food and this recipe is quick, easy, and can be made in the microwave! No candy thermometers or complicated instructions, just warm. To make Easy Vegan Caramel Corn: pop the popcorn in an air popper, or pop with whatever method you normally use (stove top or in the microwave works fine too).
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy caramel corn. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. And you don't need Corn Syrup for this recipe.
Easy caramel corn is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy caramel corn is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy caramel corn using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy caramel corn:
- Take 2 packages of popped popcorn.
- Get 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Spread the popcorn over the baking. Soft Caramel Corn is maybe the best part of the holiday season. The ultimate easy, Homemade Caramel Corn recipe. The BEST Caramel Popcorn that is easy to make, stays crispy and crunchy for weeks, and you won't believe how addictive it is!
Instructions to make Easy caramel corn:
- In large pot combine sugar,butter,corn syrup,and salt on medium heat..
- Bring it to boil. When you see large bubbles, start the timer for 5 minutes. Do not stir mixture after this point!.
- Lay down some wax paper on the counter..
- When the 5 minutes is up, remove from heat. Add the baking soda. Don't be alarmed when/if it starts to froth..
- Mix the popcorn into the caramel by adding handfuls at a time. (Dont actually touch the caramel it's hot!) You don't want to pour it because you don't want the unpopped kernels breaking your teeth off!.
- Mix until the popcorn is well coated and then spread it all on the wax paper. Break it up with your spatula as you go. When it cools you can use your hands to break it apart into bitesize pieces..
- Store in airtight container..
Easy Caramel Corn: Hello, in this instructable we will be making Caramel Corn. This recipe for Caramel Popcorn is super easy to make, the results are amazing. Spray large shallow roasting pan with cooking spray. This Caramel Popcorn is out of this world! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry The addictive sweet and salty Caramel Corn makes a ton for movie night, parties or gifts and is fabulous.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy caramel corn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!