Crunchy Caramel Nuts.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crunchy caramel nuts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crunchy Caramel Nuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Crunchy Caramel Nuts is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crunchy caramel nuts using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Caramel Nuts:
- Prepare 200 grams of Bienetta or Florenta flour.
- Take 200 grams of chopped/thinly sliced almonds.
- Prepare 100 grams of green sunflower seeds.
- Make ready 20 grams of white/black sesame seeds.
Steps to make Crunchy Caramel Nuts:
- Add Bianetta/Florenta flour with white/black sesame seeds.
- Almonds and green sunflower seeds baked in the oven (150c) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get ready with 14×14 baking pan with non-stick paper.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put the mixture in the baking pan, just thin and even. Bake in 160c for 10-15 minutes.
- After it is out from the oven, quickly cut the nuts in your preferable size before it becomes cold and crunchy. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crunchy caramel nuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!