Toasted Coconut Caramel Cashew Bars.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, toasted coconut caramel cashew bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Toasted Coconut Caramel Cashew Bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Toasted Coconut Caramel Cashew Bars is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have toasted coconut caramel cashew bars using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Toasted Coconut Caramel Cashew Bars:
- Prepare of COOKIES.
- Get 8 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of CARAMEL.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 cup of whole milk.
- Take 2 oz of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of TOPPING.
- Take 3 cup of toasted coconut, recipe for toasted coconut attached in direction step #8.
- Get 3 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of or more of roasted, lightly salted cashews.
Steps to make Toasted Coconut Caramel Cashew Bars:
- MAKE COOKIE BASE. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, salt and vanilla and mix well.
- Press into prepared pan and bake 12 to 15 minutes until light golden. Cool on rack in pan.
- MAKE CARAMEL.
- In a medium saucepan combine, cream, milk, light brown sugar, butter and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring and continue to simmer stirring often until thickened and a light golden color, 10 to 15 minutes, remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour 1/3 of hot caramel over cooled crust, smooth with an off set spatula or back of a spoon.
- Add toasted coconut to remaining caramel and blend well. Toasted coconut recipe is attache below. Spread coconut caramel evenly over plain caramel layer on bars. Allow to cool at least 1 hour and then cut into bars https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- FINISH BARS.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt 1 1/2 cup of chocolate until smooth.
- Dip BOTTOM of each bar into chocolate or spread a layer of chocolate on each bottom, which ever is easier for you. Place coated bars chocolate side up on parchment lined pan and chill until hard about 1 hour.
- Melt remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate until smooth, drizzle over bars. Press cashews in places on wet chocolate to stick. Chill until set..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food toasted coconut caramel cashew bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!