Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Take of crust.
- Take 1 packages of graham crackers.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of cheesecake.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of caramel with sea salt lindt chocolate bar.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Crush graham crackers as finely as possible, mix with brown sugar. Pour desired amount for crust into a 9" cake pan..
- Add butter to crumbs and coat them well. Mash the crumbs to the bottom of the pan to form the crust. Refigerate for 15 min..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine room tempature cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Break the chocolate bar down into squares and melt down in the microwave about 30 seconds. Add melted chocolate, and cocoa powder to cream cheese mixture..
- Stir in the sea salt last. Add it to taste. Pour and smooth mixture over crust and bake for 40 min. Allow to cool on counter for 10 min. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!