Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caramel fudge. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Fudge is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Caramel Fudge is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramel fudge using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Fudge:
- Prepare 395 of Grams, Condensed Milk.
- Get 180 of Grams, Baking white chocolate.
- Take 2 of Tablespoons, Golden syrup.
- Take 120 of Grams, Butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 of Cup, Brown sugar.
Instructions to make Caramel Fudge:
- Grease a baking tray suitable for making slices. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, until melted..
- Add condensed milk, brown sugar, golden syrup. Stir together to combine. Stirring the mixture constantly over the heat, bring to a boil. Do not leave the stove, as this will burn really quick if not attended..
- Once the mixture has come to a boil immediately reduce to heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, keep stirring the mixture..
- Once it has cooked for 10 minutes. Take the saucepan off the heat and add the white chocolate. Stir very quickly as it won't take long for the fudge to start setting..
- Pour it into your prepared baking tray and smooth out the top. Let the fudge cool at room temperature for 30 mins and then place in the fridge until firm. Once it's quite firm and dense, you can slice it into small squares. And it's ready to eat. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel fudge recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!