Caramel bread pudding. It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it. We all like it warm best. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version. I remember I ate pudding for the first time in a wedding feast,when I was studying in my lower primary. Serve the eggless caramel bread pudding warm or chilled.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel bread pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel bread pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Caramel bread pudding is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it. We all like it warm best. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel bread pudding:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Get 8 of slices of white bread (with crusts removed).
- Get 1 liter of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of raisins (optional).
- Prepare dash of of cinnamon powder.
Slice and serve caramel bread pudding once its refrigerated. You can top the pudding with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce. A delectable bread pudding is baked with a rich layer of caramel sauce on the bottom. The pudding is flipped like an upside-down cake to let the caramel sauce drip down.
Instructions to make Caramel bread pudding:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Heat 750ml milk in a pan and add 1 cup of sugar. Heat the milk at medium low, only until the sugar dissolves. Reserve remaining milk to add in the bread mixture; to adjust the desired consistency..
- Add 1 cup sugar to a heavy bottomed pan with 2 tablespoons of water and caramelize the sugar. Butter the baking dish with a pantry brush and pour the caramelized sauce to it. Spread the sauce all over the edges. Refrigerate the baking dish for 10 minutes for the sauce to set..
- In a large mixing bowl add the bread slices, milk sugar mixture, vanilla extract, raisins (optional) and the eggs. Stir and mash the mixture until the bread slices are super smooth..
- Pour the mixture on the top of the caramelized sauce in the baking dish. Create a double boiler by keeping the baking dish on a large baking dish. Fill the large baking dish halfway through hot water..
- Cover the small baking dish with aluminium foil and let it cook for 50 minutes. After that remove the aluminium foil and the double boiler and bake for 15 minutes . Baking is done when the knife inserted in the pudding comes out clean. Give it a 30 minutes to set. Use a plate to remove the pudding from the dish..
Salted Caramel Bread Pudding is a decadent dessert made with brioche or challah bread, half-n-half, eggs, butter, and brown sugar topped with a silky smooth salted caramel sauce. If you like the flavor and texture of a caramel flan, Caramel Bread Pudding is ideal for you. Caramel apple bread pudding recipe is amazing and so easy to make! With sticky caramel bits and tender pieces of apples inside it's the perfect dessert to make year round. Caramel Bread Pudding – One of the best delicious desserts for your next occasion.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!