Caramel Milk Pudding.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caramel milk pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Milk Pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Milk Pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel milk pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Milk Pudding:
- Get 500 ml of Milk.
- Take 80 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Make ready 50 ml of Water (Caramel).
- Prepare 80 g of Sugar (Caramel).
Steps to make Caramel Milk Pudding:
- Mix sugar and water in a bowl and heat it up in the microwave oven till it becomes caramel (2-4 minutes).
- Warm milk and add in sugar. Beat the eggs in another big bowl..
- Pour the warm milk and sugar mixture into the bowl of eggs and stir well..
- Prepare a pot of water to steam the mixture. Add the mixture of milk, sugar and egg into the bowl of caramel and steam it in the pot for 10 minutes..
- Leave it to cool before chilling it in the refrigerator..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel milk pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!