Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, salted caramel apple layer cake with cinnamon marscapone cream frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have salted caramel apple layer cake with cinnamon marscapone cream frosting using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting:
- Make ready of CAKE.
- Get 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of fresh shredded apple, I used Cortland, use large holes of a box shredder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #4.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare of FILLING AND FROSTING.
- Get 1 of recipe my Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of GARNISH.
- Prepare of Salted Caramel Sauce recipe in direction # for drizzling.
- Get 1 tbsp of decorative sparkle sugar.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8- inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder,a baking soda, salt and cinnamon, set aside.
- In another late bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached below and vanilla and beat in https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg,stir in shredded apple.
- Add flour mixture, alternating with buttermilk in three additions.
- Divide batter between prepared pans and smooth tops.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes until toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on wire racks 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool completely.
- FOR FILLING AND FROSTING, Combine Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached below, with the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351507-vanilla-marscapone-cream-filling-frosting.
- FROST CAKE. Put one layer, bottom side up on serving plate.
- Add some of the Cinnamon Marscapone Filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom side up, am frost.
- Add top layer, bottom side up and frost entire cake.
- Drizzle top with some salted caramel sauce and sprinkle with decorative sugar. Refigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salted caramel apple layer cake with cinnamon marscapone cream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!