Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caramel cheesecake apple dip. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel cheesecake apple dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip:
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese, room temp/softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of Caramel sauce (I used Smuckers).
- Make ready 1/3 cup of toffee pieces (or 3 skor bars smashed).
Instructions to make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip:
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed to until nice and smooth..
- Lay out the cream cheese in a serving plate, then pour your caramel sauce over top..
- Sprinkle with your toffee bits/or skor pieces..
- Serve with apple slices and pretzels. ENJOY! ! 😊😊😊😉.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel cheesecake apple dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!