Chocolate Peanut Crunch Caramel Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate peanut crunch caramel cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Crunch Caramel Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Peanut Crunch Caramel Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate peanut crunch caramel cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Crunch Caramel Cookies:
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Take 1 of large egg yolk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 cup of broken fun size Clark bar and 100,000 Grand candy bars, from about 24 bars.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Crunch Caramel Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325. Line cookie sh sheets with parchment paper..
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl to combine.
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and stir until well blended but not over mixed.
- Fold in broken candy bar pieces to incorporate candy among batter.
- Roll in 1 1/2 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until light golden, they will be soft. Let cool on cookie sheet about 5 minutes until a spatula slides under them easily. Transfer to racks to cool completely, or of course you can also ear warm! After they cool they do freeze very well..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate peanut crunch caramel cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!