Spiced Carmel Rolls.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spiced carmel rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Carmel Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spiced Carmel Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spiced carmel rolls using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Carmel Rolls:
- Make ready 1 loaf of frozen bread.
- Get 3/4 stick of butter.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 stick of butter.
Instructions to make Spiced Carmel Rolls:
- Lay out bread night before to thaw.
- In the morning roll out bread, once flat spread with tbsp butter, sprinkle white sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll and cut into 1 1/2 " long pieces.
- Heat 3/4 stick butter, brown sugar, once bubbly turn down heat, add nutmeg, allspice and ground cloves, heat 1 min while stirring.
- Remove from heat add milk and vanilla.
- Put 3 tbsp of Carmel mixture in to baking pan, then put cut pieces of bread into pan standing up. Pour rest of Carmel sauce over rolls and into pan..
- Let rise for an hour..
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake 30-35 min, top crown should be golden brown!.
- Pull out of oven and put serving plate over pan and be careful while flipping pan onto serving plate.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spiced carmel rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!